Black Tourmaline Asymmetrical Band Copper Ring | Black Tourmaline Ring | Electroformed Copper Jewelry
Black Tourmaline Asymmetrical Band Copper Ring
Make a statement with a twist in this unique Black Tourmaline Ring with a hand hammered copper band.
- Genuine semi-tumbled black tourmaline stones measuring between 5 - 8mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring with twisted band
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration in some (but not all) wearers. It is a known reaction with copper jewelry.
- Information on Copper Care available in the main menu.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.
A very protective stone.
It repels and protects against negative energy by deflecting it away.
It protects the wearer from being victimized by the negative energy of another.
Is also very beneficial to protect oneself from cell phones and electromagnetic smog.
It activates grounding between the center of the Earth and the root/base (first) chakra. Thereby enhancing ones well-being on the physical plane and increasing physical vitality.
It stimulates altruism and practical creativity.
* Physically it stimulates and balances the adrenal glands.
* It can also aid in the treatment of arthritis, dyslexia, heart disease and anxiety.