Copper Moon and Garnet Eclipse Ring | Garnet Ring | January Birthstone
Copper Moon and Garnet Eclipse Ring
- Copper crescent moon open style ring
- Easy to wear
- Genuine garnet stones measuring 6mm
- January birthstone
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Rings sit at a US size 7 but can be adjusted to fit sizes 6 - 8.
- Antique copper dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.
Garnet is The Stone of Health. It extracts negative energy from the chakras, and transmutes the energy to the beneficial state. It revitalises, purifies, and balances energy, bringing serenity or passion as appropriate.
It is a useful stone to have in a crisis, particularly in situations where life has fragmented or is traumatic. It activates and strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope to seemingly hopeless situations.
Garnet is also known to be The Stone of Commitment - to purpose, to others and to yourself. It inspires love and devotion, bringing expressions of warmth and understanding.