Dainty Dumortierite Stacking Ring | Dumorteirite Jewelry | Electrofomed Copper Ring
Dainty Dumortierite Stacking Ring
Made from small tumbled Dumortierite, on average they are between 3-5mm in size. The nature of tumbled stones give the surface a smooth finish and yet retain their natural shape. Easy to wear on its own or with others for a stacked look.
- Genuine tiny tumbled dumortierite stone measuring 3 - 5mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Wear on its own or with other rings for a stacked look
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration in some (but not all) wearers. It is a known reaction with copper jewelry.
- Information on Copper Care available in the main menu.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.