Dainty Orange Carnelian Copper Ring | Carnelian Stacking Ring | Carnelian Jewelry
Dainty Orange Carnelian Copper Ring
Cute and dainty ring made with a small tumbled carnelian stone. A perfect ring to wear on its own for a minimalist look, or wear with others for a stacked look. Electroformed in pure copper with your choice of Bright or Antique Copper finish.
Stone size averages 3 - 5 mm
- Genuine small tumbled carnelian stones measuring 3 - 5mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring, have it as minimalist ring or with others for a stacked look.
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration in some (but not all) wearers. It is a known reaction with copper jewelry.
- Information on Copper Care available in the main menu.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.
A stabilizing stone with high energy, carnelian stimulates analytical capabilities and precision, allowing perceptiveness to situations and awakening your inner talents.
Carnelian stimulates inquisitiveness and subsequent initiative. It is excellent for restoring vitality and motivation, and for stimulating creativity. It is used on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chakras to help increase physical energy, personal power, creativity, and compassion. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy, and motivates for success in business and other matters.