Dainty Raw Blue Sapphire Ring | Electroformed Copper Jewelry | September Birthstone
Dainty Raw Blue Sapphire Ring
A great little low key birthstone ring made of raw sapphire corundum. The stones average 4 - 5mm in size, a great size to wear for a minimal style ring, or with other rings for a stacked look. A great little gift for September birthdays.
- The Raw Blue Sapphire Ring is handcrafted to your specifications once your order is placed. Most rings are handmade in one week and shipped from Santa Fe, NM.
- The listing is for one raw sapphire ring.
- Choose your options of ring size, copper finish and jewelry lacquer.
- Ring Size - Choose your ring size in the menu. Custom sizes are also available. I am able to make rings in US/CA sizes 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Simply choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Copper Finish - The Raw Blue Sapphire Ring is available in 2 finishes:
- Bright Copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.- Antique Copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry Lacquer - The raw sapphire copper rings come standard without jewelry lacquer for those that wish to benefit from copper's healing properties, but there is an option for the application of a high quality jewelry lacquer to the opal rings which can be added for $5.
- Copper rings at Blackbird & Sage feature natural stones and are mostly handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Choose your shipping class and speed at checkout. Free shipping is available with USPS First Class Package speeds. Shipping upgrades are also available.
- Check more jewelry at blackbirdandsage.com
- For the latest Blackbird & Sage Jewelry creations check out the New Additions Collection
- For more cabochon or cut stone ring check out my Raw Stone Jewelry Collection