Amethyst Copper Ring | Birthstone Jewelry | Electroformed Copper Jewelry
Amethyst Copper Ring
This listing is for one solitaire Amethyst Ring in copper with an oval amethyst stone 8 x 6mm in size. The copper amethyst ring is handmade by electroforming and results in a pure copper ring.
The amethyst ring has a simple profile and a low key look, so it is a great ring to wear everyday. Amethyst is the birthstone for February, so it is perfect for any February babies out there!
- The amethyst ring is handcrafted to your specifications once your order is placed. Most rings are handmade in one week and shipped from Santa Fe, NM.
- Choose your options of ring size, copper finish and jewelry lacquer.
- Ring Size - Choose your ring size in the menu. Custom sizes are also available. I am able to make rings in US/CA sizes 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Simply choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Copper Finish - The amethyst ring is available in 2 finishes:
- Bright Copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.- Antique Copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry Lacquer - The amethyst copper rings come standard without jewelry lacquer for those that wish to benefit from copper's healing properties, but there is an option for the application of a high quality jewelry lacquer to the amethyst rings which can be added for $5.
- Copper rings at Blackbird & Sage feature natural stones and are mostly handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Choose your shipping class and speed at checkout. Free shipping is available with USPS First Class Package speeds. Shipping upgrades are also available.