Green Amethyst Faceted Teardrop Ring | Electroformed Copper | Crystal Jewelry
Green Amethyst Faceted Teardrop Copper Ring
Beautiful shade of green amethyst faceted teardrop ring features 2 copper accent pieces. The amethyst measures 10 x 7mm. A great gift for yourself or someone you love. Amethyst is the birthstone for February and would be the perfect personalized gift for February babies.
- Genuine faceted teardrop green amethyst stones measuring 10 x 7mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.
The Stone of Purification.
Associated with the brow or third eye chakra.
It helps in opening up the third eye chakra to stimulate psychic and intuitive abilities.
Amethyst has the power to cleanse and clear energy fields, induce vivid dreams while in deep sleep and encourage higher states of consciousness.
Amethyst also has the ability to facilitate higher communication.
Psychologically, it can help to uncover self destructive patterns.
Physically, amethyst aids in oxygen absorption and waste removal.