Green Moss Agate Ring 10 x 8mm | Electroformed Copper Jewelry
Green Moss Agate Copper Ring
The prettiest of agates in my opinion, Moss Agate is featured on this uniquely handmade copper ring. Made with a 10 x 8mm cabochon and finished in a warm vintage antique copper patina, each stone shows its secrets in the form of tiny fronds of "moss". A great ring for those who work in agriculture or in nature in general.
- Handcrafted and ready to ship in 1 - 3 business days from Santa Fe, NM.
- Select sizes available - see last photo for sizes
- Rings are given an antique copper warm vintage patina which is a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry Lacquer - The moss agate copper rings come standard without jewelry lacquer for those that wish to benefit from copper's healing properties, but there is an option for the application of a high quality jewelry lacquer to the moss agate rings which can be added for $5.
- Copper rings at Blackbird & Sage feature natural stones and are mostly handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Choose your shipping class and speed at checkout. Free shipping is available with USPS First Class Package speeds. Shipping upgrades are also available.
- Check more jewelry at blackbirdandsage.com
- For the latest Blackbird & Sage Jewelry creations check out the New Additions Collection
- For more cabochon or cut stone ring check out my Cabochon Ring Collection