Labradorite Crescent Moon Copper Ring | Labradorite Jewelry | Electroformed Copper
Labradorite Crescent Moon Copper Ring
This listing is for one beautiful crescent moon labradorite ring. The moon shaped stone measures 10mm long. It has been handcrafted and electroformed with copper on a hand hammered band.
- Handcrafted to you specifications once your order is placed. Most pieces are handmade in one week and shipped from Santa Fe, NM.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Each ring sold separately.