Moonstone and Moon Open Copper Ring | Crescent Moon Ring | Moonstone Jewelry
Moonstone and Moon Open Copper Ring
Handpicked and handcrafted open copper ring, one side features a copper crescent moon, the other a cute moonstone stone. Finished in a warm vintage copper patina.
- Genuine moonstones measuring 4mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.