Moonstone Ring US Size 6.75 | Copper Ring | Electroformed ewelry
Moonstone Copper Ring US Size 6.75
- Oval moonstone copper ring
- 10x8mm oval stone
- Made via electroforming making a 100% copper ring
- US/CA Size 6.75
- Antique copper finish
- The ring you will receive is the exact ring shown
- June birthstone
- Makes a great gift
- Handmade in the USA in small batches
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us. Moonstone is foremost a talisman of the inward journey, taking one deep into the self to retrieve what is missing, the parts of the soul left behind or forgotten, then brought to light.
Since earliest times, Moonstone has been a tangible connection to the magic of the moon - an amulet of protection for travelers, a gift of lovers for passion, a channel for prophecy, and a path to wisdom. Our ties to the moon are strong. As it waxes and wanes in cyclic perfection, it creates the tides and rhythms of our mother, Earth, and influences our behaviors, emotions and spiritual growth. Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life.