Moonstone Crescent Moon Copper Ring | Moonstone Jewelry | Electroformed Copper Ring
Moonstone Crescent Moon Copper Ring
As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us.
Made with 10mm crescent moon shaped rainbow moonstone cabochons.
- Handcrafted to you specifications once your order is placed. Most pieces are handmade in one week and shipped from Santa Fe, NM.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Each ring sold separately.
- Choose your shipping class and speed at checkout.
- Check more jewelry at blackbirdandsage.com
- For the latest arrivals check out New Additions