Sillimanite Copper Ring | Fibrolite Cats Eye Ring
Sillimanite Copper Ring
Beautiful AAA quality and rare black Sillimanite Cats Eye (aka Fibrolite) ring in copper. Each perfect little oval stone measures 5 x 7mm.
Among the gemstones that display special optical phenomena, cat's eye gems are particularly interesting, in part because the effect is found in so many different gem varieties. The technical term for the cat's eye effect is chatoyancy, derived from the French for eye of the cat ("oeil de chat").
- Genuine sillimanite stones measuring 4 x 7mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.