Peridot Faceted Teardrop Copper Ring | Peridot Ring | Peridot Jewelry | Electroformed Copper Ring
Peridot Faceted Teardrop Copper Ring
August birthstone, Peridot emits a warm and friendly energy. It can be used to magnify the inner aspects of any situation or circumstance, and helps to further understand those changes and assists in the recognition of any detrimental patterns that may impair personal growth. It can be used to cleanse and stimulate the heart and solar plexus chakras, bringing openness and acceptance in the intellectual pursuit of matters of love and relationships.
- Genuine faceted peridot stones measuring 7 x 4mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.