Rainbow Moonstone Copper Ring | Moonstone Ring | June Birthstone | Electroformed Copper Jewelry
Rainbow Moonstone Copper Ring
As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us.
Made with 8x6mm rainbow moonstone cabochons.
- Natural style handmade electroformed copper ring. Handpicked stones
- Handcrafted once you place your order. Ready in one week
- Choose from Bright or Antique Copper finish
- Custom sizes available - from US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- As pieces are natural stones and handcrafted to order, there will always be variations in color. Stones are always chosen from the same batch as those photographed.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. Copper can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine. Just wipe with a jewelry cloth to brighten it up again.
- Antique copper is treated to speed up the oxidization process that occurs naturally. It may brighten as you wear it when it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.