Raw Black Tourmaline Base Chakra Copper Bracelet | Raw Stone Cuff Bracelet
Raw Black Tourmaline Base Chakra Copper Bracelet
The name of this piece comes from the properties of black tourmaline as a healing stone. Black tourmaline is used to activate grounding between the center of the Earth and the root/base (first) chakra. Thereby enhancing ones well-being on the physical plane and increasing physical vitality. Black tourmaline is also a very protective stone because it repels and protects against negative energies by deflecting it away. It thereby protects the wearer from being victimized by the negative energy of another.
This Raw Black Tourmaline Base Chakra Copper Bracelet features 5 raw black tourmaline stones. The raw black tourmaline bracelet is made to order based on the wrist size you choose on ordering, and the copper bracelet is created by electroforming with pure copper for several days. Texturing is later created on the arms of the bracelet by hand hammering the copper. The cuff ends of the raw black tourmaline copper bracelet are hand hammered flat to create some style and comfort. The raw black tourmaline stones featured on the copper bracelet are accentuated with bronze wire wrapping on both ends. The whole piece is given a warm antique copper vintage patina.
- The raw black tourmaline copper bracelet is handcrafted to your specifications once your order is placed. The copper bracelets are labor intensive and as such most of my copper bracelets are handmade in 1 - 2 weeks, and shipped from Santa Fe, NM.
- The copper finish on this bracelet is an antique copper vintage looking patina.
- Wrist sizes are based in inches. Sizes are Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large.
- Jewelry Lacquer - The Raw Black Tourmaline Base Chakra Copper Bracelets come standard without jewelry lacquer for those that wish to benefit from copper's healing properties, but there is an option for the application of a high quality jewelry lacquer to the copper bracelets which can be added for $5.
- Copper bracelets at Blackbird & Sage feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Please be gentle with your copper bracelet. Although electroformed copper is very strong and slightly malleable, like most things, it can break under high pressure. Do not put a high amount of opposing pressure on the arms, or try to pry open the bracelet arms wide, or your piece can and will break. Blackbird & Sage cannot be held responsible for rough handling of these pieces. If you feel you are struggling for the bracelet to fit, or the bracelet is not the right size for you, then please feel free to send a message requesting a size exchange.
- Choose your shipping class and speed at checkout. Free shipping is available with USPS First Class Package speeds. Shipping upgrades are also available.
- Check more jewelry at blackbirdandsage.com
- For the latest Blackbird & Sage Jewelry creations check out the New Additions Collection
- For more raw stone bracelets check out my Copper Bracelets Collection