Raw Black Tourmaline Copper Ring | Black Tourmaline Ring | Electroformed Copper Jewelry
Raw Black Tourmaline Copper Ring
This listing is for one beautiful raw black tourmaline cabochon ring. The stone measures 8mm round. It has been handcrafted and electroformed with copper on a hand hammered band.
- Round shaped raw black tourmaline stones measuring 8mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Custom sizes - US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.
Black Tourmaline is a very protective stone, it repels and protects against negative energy by deflecting it away. It protects the wearer from being victimized by the negative energy of another. It is also very beneficial to protect oneself from cell phones and electromagnetic smog. Black Tourmaline activates grounding between the center of the Earth and the root/base (first) chakra. Thereby enhancing ones well-being on the physical plane and increasing physical vitality as well as stimulating altruism and practical creativity.