Raw Chrome Diopside Copper Ring
- Natural style handmade electroformed copper ring. Handpicked stones
- Handcrafted once you place your order. Ready in one week
- Choose from Bright or Antique Copper finish
- Custom sizes available - from US/CA size 1 through 16, including 1/4 and 3/4 sizes. Choose Custom in size menu and add your size in Note to Seller box at checkout.
- Rings come standard without jewelry lacquer but can be added for $5 more
- Copper Care Tips available in main menu. Copper may cause discoloration in some (not all) wearers. It is a known reaction with all copper jewelry.
- As pieces feature raw and rough stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations in shape and maybe color. Stones are always chosen from the same batch as those photographed.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. Copper can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine. Just wipe with a jewelry cloth to brighten it up again.
- Antique copper is treated to speed up the oxidization process that occurs naturally. It may brighten as you wear it when it reacts to the oils on your skin.
Thought to be a “dowser of knowledge”, making it invaluable when seeking specific information – take it with you to a library and it will lead you to the knowledge you seek.
Chrome Diopside is associated with the heart chakra.
Long been used to boost creative vision and awareness. It is thought to be able to improve intellect and encourages the desire of one to learn. It is used to help alleviate aggression or stubbornness while in turn enhancing love and commitment.
Said to hold the mysteries of the Universe, Chrome Diopside encourages learning, especially those entering college, either for the first time, or those looking for a career change. It is helpful for learning a new language and for those teenagers taking their driving test. In younger children with learning disabilities or dyslexia, Green Diopside eases those difficulties, making it easier to assimilate information. It aides writers who need to keep deadlines while still writing in a concise manner.