Raw Turquoise Solace for the Spirit Copper Bracelet | Raw Stone Cuff Bracelet | Birthstone Bracelet
Raw Turquoise Copper Bracelet
The name of this piece comes from the properties of turquoise as a healing stone. Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It has the ability to promote spiritual attainment and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual worlds.
This raw turquoise copper bracelet features 5 genuine Sonoran raw turquoise nuggets. The raw turquoise bracelet is made to order based on the wrist size you choose on ordering, and the copper bracelet is created by electroforming with pure copper for several days. Texturing is later created on the arms of the bracelet by hand hammering the copper. The cuff ends of the raw turquoise copper bracelet are hand hammered flat to create some style and comfort. The raw sonoran turquoise nuggets featured on the copper bracelet are accentuated with bronze wire wrapping on both ends of the raw turquoise. The whole piece is given a warm antique copper vintage patina.
- The raw turquoise copper bracelet is handcrafted to your specifications once your order is placed. The copper bracelets are labor intensive and as such most of my copper bracelets are handmade in 1 - 2 weeks, and shipped from Santa Fe, NM.
- The copper finish on this bracelet is an antique copper vintage looking patina.
- Wrist sizes are based in inches. Sizes are Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large.
- Jewelry Lacquer - The raw turquoise solace for the spirit copper bracelets come standard without jewelry lacquer for those that wish to benefit from copper's healing properties, but there is an option for the application of a high quality jewelry lacquer to the copper bracelets which can be added for $5.
- Copper bracelets at Blackbird & Sage feature natural stones and are mostly handcrafted to order, via the art of electroforming copper. The process creates highly individual pieces and no two are ever alike. Your piece will be quite unique, just like you.
- Please be gentle with your copper bracelet. Although electroformed copper is very strong and slightly malleable, like most things, it can break under high pressure. Do not put a high amount of opposing pressure on the arms, or try to pry open the bracelet arms wide, or your piece can and will break. Blackbird & Sage cannot be held responsible for rough handling of these pieces. If you feel you are struggling for the bracelet to fit, or the bracelet is not the right size for you, then please feel free to send a message requesting a size exchange.
- Choose your shipping class and speed at checkout. Free shipping is available with USPS First Class Package speeds. Shipping upgrades are also available.