Ruby Crescent Moon Open Ring | Moon Ring | Ruby Birthstone Jewelry
Ruby Crescent Moon Open Ring
Made with 6mm genuine ruby cabochons and a copper crescent moon, this open style ring will sure to be your new favorite. Easy to wear, ruby is the birthstone for July.
- Genuine ruby stones measuring 6mm
- Electroformed pure copper ring
- Great everyday ring
- Listing is for one ring
- Handcrafted to order. Ready in one week.
- Rings sit at a US size 7 but can be adjusted to fit sizes 6 - 8.
- Bright copper has a lustrous shine and will darken over time. It can easily be cleaned back to a bright shine with a jewelry cloth.
- Antique copper has a dark finish. It may brighten as you wear it as it reacts to the oils on your skin.
- Jewelry lacquer - Rings come standard without. High quality jewelry lacquer can be added for $5.
- Copper may cause skin discoloration with some (not all) wearers. This is a known reaction with copper jewelry. Copper pieces are not treated in any way so you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties. That being said, lacquer coating can be applied for an additional $5 for those that would prefer it.
- Pieces feature natural stones and are handcrafted to order, there will always be variations to the rings, making each one unique.
July birthstone. As a “Stone of Nobility”, ruby gathers and amplifies energy while promoting and stimulating mental concentration. It is also an excellent shielding stone, protecting on all levels and safe guarding your consciousness from psychic attack. Ruby can help to induce stability in economic status; it’s been said that as long as one retains a bit of ruby, wealth will never depart.
Ruby encourages you to follow your bliss. It will light the darkness and give birth to a spark of light which progresses throughout the body ad spirit, to conquer drarkness on all levels. The energy can help in changing your world, promoting creativity and expanding awareness and manifestation.